Job stuff

     I have had the same job for the past 5 years. Its been enlightening, tough, sometimes emotionally rough, but always interesting. Its been at a hospital during the night shift - where I am assigned a team of patients, and have to manage all their healthcare needs. It can be fun, even enjoyable, to help a person. It can be rough, even disheartening, to be manipulated by patients.
     I'm not leaving the hospital. At least not soon. But I am going to slide into a different position at the hospital, and pick up a part time job during the day seeing patients in their homes. I would work more at the hospital, but no one in my family seems to be interested in watching the youngest overnight. Ever. Even though he sleeps great. Ok thats not totally true my mother does help sometimes but she lives so far away. But his father refuses to take him for half the week, just will have him the minimum amount of time possible.
     I am so excited about this day job. I just dropped off the money and paperwork for Peanuts first day at daycare. He will theoretically be at daycare two days a week, not a terrible trade off. I will have to make enough money to offset that investment, if i see three patients in two days its paid for and it pays for the wear on the car. So if i can see 4 patients each day both Thursday and Friday, it would be awesome. Plus I wont be bored during the day, stuck in the house with the youngest.